Synergetic uses look up tables to populate the dropdown lists that are used when entering new data about community members.
Certain roles at the College will have access to edit these lists that relate to their area of responsibility.
It is very important that everyone maintain the best data quality standards when updating lu tables. It is easiest to do this by copying patterns that already exists in the list you are editing. If you are ever unsure about if the data you are entering please check with IT.
- In Synergetic, use the ‘System’ menu to select ‘Lookup Tables Maintenance’
2. Search for the table you need using the table search on the left
3. Select the correct table to show it’s values
4. Select the ‘Add’ button to add a new row to the bottom. Or select the row that you want to modify.
5. Once you have added or modified the record. Click the ‘Save’ button
6. This value will now be available or correctly modified for when you enter a new record into Synergetic.