Use this tutorial to add a private channel to your class team for ADL purposes.
You will need to add the ADL aide to this channel to allow for NCCD conversations, instructions and all communication regarding ADL students in this class pertaining to student work.
- Click on the three dots next to the team name.
- From the drop down menu, click 'Add channel'.
- Enter a the channel name as 'ADL Discussion' and the description something similar to 'Private channel for ADL Discussions'.
- Under 'Privacy' click the drop down arrow.
- Change the 'Privacy' to 'Private' and click 'Next'.
- Type in the name of the ADL aid that needs to be added to the channel
As you type their name users will come up, click the user you wish to add
- Click 'Add'.
- The user will now appear in the list with a set permission, change the permission if needed then click 'Done'.
The private ADL channel has now been created, the channel will appear as normal in the drop down - with a lock symbol to indicate it is a private channel.
|Content by Label|