Use this tutorial to set up a Skype meeting with another person.
Use the first set of instructions to create/ schedule a Skype Meeting, send the second set of instructions to all members of the meeting.
Instructions to Create a Skype Meeting
- Open the Outlook desktop app.
- Click on the Calendar.
- Click New Skype Meeting.
- Enter the date, time, subject and address the email to who you are holding the meeting with.
Note it is not necessary to specify a location, click Send Anyway.
- To join your created meeting open Skype for Business:
Click on the Calendar tab.
Click Join to join the meeting.
- Skype for Business should pop up.
Ensure the top option is selected and click OK.
You have now joined the meeting.
Instructions to Join a Skype Meeting
- Open the meeting email sent to you.
- Click Try Skype Web App.
- The link should direct you to a Skype for Business page and automatically begin downloading SkyeMeetingsApp.msi.
Once it has finished downloading click on it.
- Let it install, once it has installed a window should pop up.
Enter your name into the space it provides and click Join.
You are now in the Skype meeting
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.